Subaru Dealer Serving Dallas, TX
Subaru Dealer Serving Dallas, TX
See how the Subaru Crosstrek or the Subaru Outback fits your active lifestyle when you visit your local Dallas Subaru dealership, Subaru of Midland Odessa. Find out about the latest deals and discounts when you talk to the sales team. Learning about your next model can help you throughout the decision-making process, and makes sure that you end up with a vehicle both you and your family can enjoy for years to come. With our talented sales team, you can make an informed opinion based on your test drive, and we’re always available for questions.
- Conveniently located close to home or work. We’re never too far away, and we make sure to respond to calls and emails in a timely manner.
- In-house financing for terms that fit your budget. We will work with you to ensure that your vehicle is a comfortable purchase.
- Trained service technicians with experience on Subaru vehicle repair. You’re not going to want to entrust your vehicle to shoddy mechanics, which is why our team goes the extra mile on every repair.
Give us a call today to set up a time to visit or just stop by to look at the latest inventory on new and used models.
Schedule a Test Drive at Subaru of Midland Odessa
Get behind the wheel of a Subaru Legacy as you test drive the latest models and discover the right fit for your driving style. Seeing these models in person will help you determine which one appeals to you. You’ll also be able to see just how well they handle the actual road. It’s one thing to read about what engine and transmission a model offers, but by taking a test drive, you’ll be able to quickly find out if that particular model suits your needs.
Financing a Subaru of Midland Odessa Model
Buying a new or pre-owned Subaru is much easier with in-house financing. Our finance team can help you find an auto loan that fits your budget and credit rating. Get started by filling out the application online. Once you’re approved, you can pick out a model that appeals to you. Financing is often the scariest part of buying a new vehicle, but it certainly doesn’t have to be. We aim to keep you as informed as possible throughout the process so that you never feel left in the dark. When you buy your vehicle, we work hard to make sure that when you leave, you’re as excited as you are satisfied.
Visiting Subaru of Midland Odessa from Dallas
Located just about 335 miles away, plan an afternoon or all day to visit Subaru of Midland Odessa for great savings. Start out on I-30 W and I-20 W to E Interstate 20 E in Midland. Take exit 134. Take S Midkiff Road and Bankhead Highway for just under 2 miles to W Wall Street to arrive at your destination. Alternatively, you can plug our address into your map software of choice, or navigation. We’re located at 3917 W Wall St Midland, TX 79703. A quick visit can connect you with your next dream model.
Vehicle Service Team
You’re going to want to take care of your Subaru so that it can continue to serve you for many years. Routine maintenance can help your vehicle stay in optimal condition and improve the market value when you’re ready to sell. The team in the service department handles a full range of maintenance tasks.
- Standard oil and filter change: Keeping track of your oil can mean the difference between a stalled engine and smooth performance. If it’s been a while since your last change or you’re worried about your current oil, you’re going to want to schedule a service.
- Tire inspection and rotation: Your tires are the only part of your vehicle making constant contact with the ground, so it’s important that you make sure they remain in good shape.
- Wheel alignment: Misalignment can cause your vehicle to veer to the left or right, and can be dangerous if it goes unchecked. This simple service can quickly solve that problem.
- Fluid checks: Checking on your fluids is a vital part of general maintenance, and can help you avoid problems later down the line. In some cases, you may even be able to catch an issue before it ends up harming your vehicle.
If your vehicle develops a problem, the service department will use the latest diagnostic equipment to make a fast and accurate diagnosis. We can get the issue resolved and repaired quickly and get you back out on the road.
Top Places to Visit in Dallas, TX
As the ninth most populous city in the entire US, Dallas has plenty of activities and attractions to draw attention. Developed as part of the railroad lines to carry cotton, cattle, and oil, Dallas has expanded into many other industries, which include providing transportation at one of the largest airports in the world. Spend some time at any of the fun activities here for a break from your busy day.
- Dallas World Aquarium: See a rainforest up close or watch river otters and crocodiles in a natural habitat while monkeys swing overhead. From sharks to jellyfish, there’s something for everyone to explore. If you appreciate nature and you find yourself wanting to take a closer look, you’ll love what the Dallas World Aquarium has to offer.
- Dallas Museum of Art: Over 22,000 pieces of art call this museum home with items from the third millennium BC along with fun programming for younger visitors. With so many curated pieces, this museum truly sets itself apart from the rest.
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park: Enjoy a breathtaking adventure with five different rides providing an extreme thrill. If you’ve got family that you need to impress, this is the perfect place to do it. When you bring the kids along, they’re sure to enjoy themselves.
- House of Blues Dallas: Enjoy southern food like gumbo and jambalaya while listening to live music and looking at folk art. This is a great getaway if you’re craving good food and a warm and welcoming environment.