Subaru Dealer Serving Lubbock, TX for Sale in Midland, TX
Find out about the latest deals on Subaru models like the 2020 Subaru Legacy when you visit Subaru of Midland Odessa. We proudly serve Lubbock, TX and surrounding communities for the best prices on a wide range of new and used Subaru vehicles.
- Convenient location not far from home or work
- Finance department for easy approval and flexible terms
- Trained technicians with experience on Subaru technology
Give us a call to set up a time to see our inventory or just stop by to get a look at your next set of wheels.
Schedule a Test Drive at Subaru of Midland Odessa
Find out how it feels to get behind the wheel of the 2020 Subaru Outback when you visit Subaru of Midland Odessa for a test drive. The best way to know which model is right for you is by driving it.
Financing a Subaru of Midland Odessa Model
Find out how affordable your favorite Subaru model is when you apply for financing with the in-house finance department. We can help you find the loan product that is right for you with flexible terms and reasonable monthly payments.
Visiting Subaru of Midland Odessa from Lubbock
It takes just two hours to get to great savings from Lubbock, TX. Start out on US-87 and TX-349 S to Loop 250 Frontage Rd, which is located in Midland. Take the Exit toward I-20BL/Midland Intl Airport/Odessa. Drive to I-20BL E, which is about 2.5 miles. There you will reach your destination.
Vehicle Service Team
Take care of your new or used Subaru model with regular service at Subaru of Midland Odessa. Our service department is trained on Subaru technology, but the technicians can work on any model. We provide a full range of routine maintenance services to keep your vehicle in prime condition.
- Standard oil and filter changes
- Tire inspection, repair and rotation
- Inspection and replacement of brakes
- Wheel alignment
When your vehicle has a problem, you can trust our technicians to get it diagnosed and repaired quickly. We’ll get you back out on the road in a vehicle that is reliable and ready to go.
The county seat of Lubbock County, Lubbock, TX is known as the Hub City because it’s the hub of education, health care and other industries for the northern part of the state. Because it’s a growing area, there is a lot to appeal to residents and newcomers.
- National Ranching Heritage Center – This museum of ranching history for the state will capture the interest of visitors with historic buildings, weapons and a railroad depot, among other exhibits.
- Depot District – Visit local shops, boutiques and upscale restaurants in an area known for its prominent nightlife.
- Buddy Holly Center – This museum is dedicated to one of the most inspirational artists of the mid-20th century. Exhibits highlight his life and music.
- Mackenzie Park – Spend some time at the Joyland Amusement Park, Prairie Dog Town or play golf at this park, which is also home to more than 100 historic windmills at the American Wind Power Center.